Four Cheese Manicotti
- 1 (8 ounce) package manicotti shells
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 jars Costantino’s Kitchen Tomato Basil pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 3 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in spinach; set aside. Add mozzarella cheese, Asiago cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and egg; combine well. Stuff cooked manicotti with the mixture.
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread about 2 cups pasta sauce over the bottom. Arrange stuffed manicotti in the dish, and cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, and continue baking 15 minutes, until mozzarella is melted and bubbly.